Introducing Anatum's Arrow Gold RTK Base Station System!
Now you can install your own RTK base station and maximize your field productivity!
Installing our RTK Base Station System will give you a fully functional RTK Base Station for use with your own Rover(s)*.
If you use your own Arrow Gold RTK receiver with this Base Station System, you will now be able to take advantage of all 4 Satellite Constellations along with L1, L2, and the new GPS L5 frequency in addition to all the frequencies broadcast by Glonass, Galileo, and Beidou.
- RTK Corrections for GPS, Glonass, Galileo, and Beidou satellite constellations
- L1, L2, and the new L5 frequencies in addition to all frequencies from Glonass, Galileo, and Beidou
- Rock-solid NTRIP Server/Caster platform
- Create an unlimited number of user accounts
- Plug into your existing local area network (LAN) or our optional wireless modem
- Remote management and monitoring
- Real-time text and email alerts if there is a system interruption
- Set the datum of your choice
Real World Comparisons between Arrow Gold RTK rover connected to standard RTK network versus Anatum's Arrow Gold RTK Base Station:
Anatum's Arrow Gold RTK Base Station System
The two screenshots below are from Arrow Gold RTK rover receiving RTK Corrections from Anatum's Arrow Gold RTK Base Station System.
- Arrow Gold Rover is using 26 satellites for an RTK Fixed coordinate
Oregon's ORGN RTK Base Station (typical RTK network configuration)
For comparison, the two screenshots below are the same Arrow Gold RTK rover using corrections from the Oregon RTK Network.
- Oregon's ORGN RTK Network is broadcasting RTK Corrections for only the GPS and Glonass satellite constellations and L1 and L2 frequencies
- Arrow Gold Rover is only using 15 satellites for an RTK Fixed coordinate (GPS and Glonass)
*Rover receivers used with this Base Station System needs to be capable of utilizing RTCM 3.x protocol.