Capture, analyze and visualize your environment with DJI Terra.
Terra is an easy to use mapping software developed to help industry professionals transform real-world scenarios into digital assets.
Even better, buy the software outright and own it. No need for monthly fees.
Plan. Process. Analyze and Execute.
Waypoints Mission Planning
Create efficient flight paths using predefined waypoint actions an adjustable parameters like altitude, speed, gimbal pitch angle, aircraft heading and more. For more complex and tight missions that require high attentions to detail, use 3D Flight Visualization to design and simulate tasks on existing 3D models.
Area Mission Planning
With just a few taps on the screen, you can automate complex missions, allowing you to seamlessly capture imagery which can be processed to produce a variety of maps and models for further analysis, and to aid decision-making.
Oblique Mission Planning
When accuracy is essential and details are vital to your critical operations, Oblique lets you capture a rich 3D model data set by adjusting the angle of the camera at a tilted angle, giving you an extra crisp view of the asset.
Corridor Mission Planning
Create automated flight missions around roads and railways by simply drawing a line on the map. Adjust mission settings to change the total area mapped, giving you the flexibility to choose between creating high-definition 2D maps and 3D models or quick overviews.
Seamless Workflows with Accurate Results
Unparalleled efficiency and user experience
- Import images with ease while effortlessly navigating the intuitively designed interface.
- Bulk process up to 400 images/1GB of Ram, minimizing the wait time between field work and digital visualization.
Meet and exceed your project standards
- Generate highly detailed 2D orthomosaics and 3D models with enhanced absolute accuracy by setting Ground Control Points (GCPs) and checkpoints, so you can measure and inspect with ease.
- View a quality report of your mission to ensure the results meet your accuracy standards.
Compatibility and flexibility
- Convert the coordinates of your maps and models into 8,500 plus major coordinate systems by simply selecting the output that fits your needs.
- Incorporate POS data, GCPs, or both sets of data to create georeferenced maps and models with enhanced accuracy directly in the target coordinate system required by the project.
Quickly generate a 2D orthomosaic of the selected area in real-time. Not only is this ideal for creating detailed flight paths in remote areas but it's also useful for time-sensitive missions that require quick decision-making on-site.
Generate high-resolution orthomosaics, enabling you to get detailed and accurate measurement results for all your critical projects.
2D Multispectral Reconstruction*
Process multispectral images to generate vegetation index maps including NDVI and NDRE. Create prescription maps for variable rate application using DJI's Agras drones to improve crop yields while driving down costs.
*Aircraft supported: P4 Multispectral
Multispectral Imaging Bands supported:
Blue (B): 450 nm ± 16 nm, green (G): 560 nm ± 16 nm, red (R): 650 nm ± 16 nm,
red edge (RE): 730 nm ± 16 nm, near-infrared (NIR): 840 nm ± 26 nm
Vegetation indices supported: NDVI, GNDVI, NDRE, LCI, OSAVI.
Real-time 3D Point Cloud²
When efficiency is key, quickly render and visualize a 3D point cloud of the mapped area. Make decisions based on the preliminary model and then immediately check for completeness or plan 3D flights on-site.
2. Feature only available when using the Phantom 4 RTK (Remote Controller), Phantom 4 Pro + V2.0 or Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.
Get realistically sharp representations of your surroundings throughout various industrial applications, be it accident reconstruction, recreating thin power lines and complex vertical structures, managing major projects and more. The CUDA-based reconstruction algorithms are capable of quickly processing large amounts of data to deliver quality results.