DJI MAVIC 2 ENTERPRISE ADVANCED
Dual Imaging Reimagined
With the compact, yet powerful, Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced, DJI has built upon their renowned Mavic 2 and Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom and Dual models.
The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced features a dual high-resolution RGB sensor and radiometric thermal camera system, available real-time kinematic (RTK) module, and ability to equip a high lumen spotlight, loudspeaker, and low-visibility beacon for low visibility flights.
Making it a versatile tool for inspection tasks, search and rescue mission, firefighting and law enforcement support, and aerial oversight and monitoring.
High-Resolution - Ultra Zoom Camera
Capture clear images and video from a safe distance
- 48MP Visual Camera
- ½" CMOS Sensor
- 4x Lossless Zoom
- 32x Digital Zoom
High-Resolution Radiometric Thermal
Make informed decisions by quickly identifying objects onsite using the integrated high resolution radiometric thermal sensor.
- Spot Meter (real-time temp measurement)
- Area Measurement (Highest/Lowest Temp measurement)
- 640 x 512 Thermal Resolution
- 16x Zoom
- 30 Hz Refresh Rate
- 2°C (+/-) Temperature Measurement Accuracy (+/- 3.6°F)
Dual Vision on the Fly
Switch between visual and thermal, or split-view feeds for different project needs
Achieve centimeter-level accuracy using the optional RTK Module. Create up to 240 waypoints to conduct automated, detailed inspection missions in complex environments.
Compact yet powerful, providing maximum flexibility
Lead Without Limits. Work Beyond Your Boundaries.
Unlock the possibilities of flight with an extended port that allows you to connect additional devices onto the drone, helping you perform at your best in a variety of critical missions.
- RTK Module supports NTRIP and is capable of centimeter-level positioning accuracy (add-on accessory)
- M2E Spotlight (2,400 lumens) is a dual spotlight that enhances your vision in low-light areas
- M2E Speaker (100db) allows the pilot to communicate with ground teams in emergency situations
- M2E Beacon acts as Your In-Flight Safety system designed with FAA night waiver standards in mind
- DJI Smart Controller is an ultra-bright 5.5-inch 1080p display that maintains clear visibility even in direct sunlight. DJI Pilot is pre-installed and third-party are also supported
- M2E Fly More Kit includes custom carrying bag to bring all the accessories wherever you go; includes additional batteries, propellers, and charger (add-on accessory)
Foldable. Compact. Portable.
Slim enough to carry anywhere and engineered to handle any task - whenever duty calls.
With rotor arms that fold inward and weighing only 2 pounds, the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced is about the size of a water bottle. The system is so small and lightweight it can be easily slid into a bag and carried anywhere.
With 30 minutes of flight time per battery charge and operational capabilities ranging from -4ºF to 104ºF, it can be your eyes in the sky in almost any environment.