2-meter Snap-lock range pole.
- Many find these rover rods are faster to set up and more user-friendly than traditional rods
- Features include a one-piece design and two locking systems for stability
- Two locking systems are featured on the rod: the snap lock which guarantees no slipping and the compression lock centers the telescoping inner and maintains straightness
- Comes with a 40-minute adjustable circular vial
- The rod telescopes and locks at 2 meters and collapses to 1.354 meters
- Carbon fiber is strong, dent resistant and has a 'zero' coefficient of expansion
- Weighs 2.81 lb (1.27 kg)