High-Accuracy GNSS with Esri Collector Workshop
Hosted by: State of Idaho IT Services May 21, 2019
Morning Session: 9:00am to 12:00 pm
Afternoon Session: 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Presented by: Anatum GeoMobile Solutions and Esri
Navigating the New Esri Collector for High-Accuracy GNSS Data Collection
Who Should Attend:
If your work entails any kind of mobile data collection and you are interested in having hands-on activities and practice with a high accuracy device and Collector for ArcGIS then this workshop is for you. Municipalities, state/federal government, utilities, environmental consultants, engineering firms and all field GIS/asset inspection professionals interested in supporting centimeter accuracy positioning in an Esri GIS field workflow are strongly encouraged to attend.
This workshop will focus on deploying Collector for ArcGIS with 1-2 centimeter grade RTK (real-time kinematic) GPS/GNSS receivers. You will learn key requirements, configuration tips, and have an opportunity to work HANDS ON with high accuracy receivers in Collector.
- Welcome by the State of Idaho and Esri
- Anatum GeoMobile team / Esri team and attendee introductions
- Overview of ArcGIS Mobile Field Apps
- Applications for Collector with High Accuracy RTK Receivers
- Ingredients in the "recipe" of successfully deploying high accuracy RTK GNSS
- Collector with RTK considerations and tips/tricks
- Live fieldwork exercise and demo
- Closing Remarks / Q&A
Attendees are encouraged to bring their own iOS or Android smartphone or tablet with the current version of Collector for ArcGIS pre-loaded (Collector for ArcGIS is available in respective app stores). Logins to an ArcGIS Online organization will be provided.
State of Idaho IT Services
700 W State St
E Conference Room
Registration Fee: Free. Sign up HERE