Introduction to High-Accuracy UAV Mapping Solutions
Presented by DJI and Anatum GeoMobile Solutions
Part of a DJI webinar series on surveying solutions and best practices
May 7, 2020 at 5PM PDT / 8PM EDT
Here is what you can expect to learn:
- An introduction to Flying Rules (USA)
- An introduction of Drone Hardware Technology (Covering Platforms and Sensor Payloads)
- An introduction to Drone Software Technology
- Mission planning
- Flight control
- Image processing
- High-Accuracy Examples and Expectations
Meet the Presenter:
High-Accuracy GNSS and UAV Consultant, Anatum GeoMobile Solutions (AGS)
Eric and AGS has been involved with UAV's since 2012. He holds an FAA Private Pilot certificate and with AGS, was awarded an FAA 333 Exemption to fly UAVs for commercial operations in 2015. Eric has tested a wide variety of UAVs and sensors from multiple manufacturers. He has presented at many conferences and written many articles on the value of high-accuracy data. For more than ten years, he was the high-accuracy contributing editor to the GPS World magazine and Geospatial Solutions.
Registering for the Webinar will Earn:
- A trial version of DJI Terra's Pro License - provided within one month of the webinar, valid for 3 months.
- A 20% off discount for All DJI Terra licenses purchased before July 31st, 2020.
Time/Date: 5PM PDT / 8PM EDT, Thursday, May 7, 2020
Registration Fee: Free!