DJI MAVIC 2 ENTERPRISE
Built to Empower. Destined to Serve.
This extremely compact, yet powerful, drone is designed to empower a new generation of workers with multiple tools to meet current workplace challenges and future demands.
Powerful Zoom Capability
- 12MP camera
- Dynamic Zoom with 2x Optical and 3x Digital zoom capabilities
- 4K video recording at 30fps
- GPS Timestamping for Post Analysis of Data
Refined Imaging for Tactical & Practical Use
The imaging system has been developed with two goals in mind; assisting pilots in close-range missions, and ensuring captured data is more relevant and trusted than ever.
Zoom In. Zoom Out.
Stay close to the action - but away from the danger. The Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom is equipped with a 2x optical / 3x digital zoom camera that lets you operate in close range missions without putting yourself in harm's way.
Lead Without Limits. Work Beyond Your Boundaries.
Unlock the possibilities of flight with an extended port that allows you to connect additional devices onto the drone, helping you perform at your best in a variety of critical missions.
- M2E Spotlight (2,400 lumens) is a dual spotlight that enhances your vision in low-light areas
- M2E Speaker (100db) allows the pilot to communicate with ground teams in emergency situations
- M2E Beacon acts as Your In-Flight Safety system designed with FAA night waiver standards in mind
Data You Can Trust
Like your iOS or Android device, GPS timestamping records the time and date that images are taken, so you can leverage data from industry level applications where accuracy is essential and timing is vital.
Foldable. Compact. Portable.
Slim enough to carry anywhere and engineered to handle any task - whenever duty calls.
With rotor arms that fold inward and weighing only 2 pounds, the Mavic 2 Enterprise is about the size of a water bottle. The system is so small and lightweight it can be easily slid into a bag and carried anywhere.
With 30 minutes of flight time per battery charge and operational capabilities ranging from -4ºF to 104ºF, it can be your eyes in the sky in almost any environment.
The Mavic 2 Enterprise system is affordable and easy to fly, and its portability, functionality, and capability is an absolute game-changer.
In-Built Controls at Your Command
Fly with confidence using a range of advanced controls that are sophisticated in design and refined to give you the ultimate flying experience - every time you take off.
- OcuSync 2.0 supports auto dual-frequency band switching to make it more reliable and stable
- FOC ESCs & Propulsion allows the aircraft to swiftly maneuver through complex environments with flight times of 31 minutes
- 24GB Onboard Data Storage allows you to get more done without the need to transfer images manually over SD Card
- Discreet Mode fits missions that require an unobtrusive flight, turn off the LED lights to make night missions a success
DJI Smart Controller
The DJI Smart Controller comes with an ultra-bright 5.5-inch 1080p display that maintains clear visibility and vivid color even in direct sunlight. The installation of third-party apps is supported, and it also comes pre-installed with DJI Pilot app to give you optimized flight control throughout your operations.
- 5.5 inches with 1080p resolution and 1000cd/m2 brightness
- OcuSync 2.0 provides Full-HD Video Transmission up to 8km
- Capable of stable operation in temperatures from -4ºF to 104ºF
- Easily transfer aerial photos and videos from the controller to your mobile device using DJI GO 4 apps share function
- Batteries for the controller support Quick Charging and last for up to 2.5 hours
Safely conduct inspections on critical infrastructure, speeding up routine maintenance tasks.
Cell Tower Inspection
Perform inspections with added safety and enhanced efficiency.
See the bigger picture in complex structures without getting too close to the asset.
Emergency Respons / Search and Rescue
Efficiently locate missing or stranded persons in places difficult to scout with the naked eye.
Fight fires and save lives with greater ease and mobility across your site.
De-escalate conflicts in emergency situations to maintain public safety and safeguard response teams.